Aside from Jonathan, Netty is my best friend. Just about every moment she's awake, she's by my side. And even when she's asleep, she's just in the next room. It is no wonder that mothers are so attached to their little ones--they're always together! Netty makes being with her all the time so easy simply because she's happy. It makes the tasks that I have to accomplish much more bearable.
She loves her baths
Getting ready to take the bow off and wash her hair
In her laundry bag. This is how we came back from the laundry room.
Getting up in the morning
Making the bed
Cleaning
Now that Netty will sleep for longer than 20 minutes at a time I have been adventurous. I never dreamed I'd bake bread from scratch, but I decided to try it out. It was gone less than an hour after I cut the first slice. I guess it was a hit.
Lately I have been trying to cook more. This was last night's dinner: chicken chowder and homemade bread. I was so proud of myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment