Thursday, November 29, 2012

Discovering the Tree

I was sure that Netty would love to grab and pull at our Christmas tree, but she didn't. Once she started scooting, I thought, "Oh boy, we're in trouble. She's going to be at that tree all the time." But she's not. The other night I was holding her in my chair that sits beside the tree, and she kept pinching my face. She laughed when I told her no. Finally I set her on the floor. And for the first time, she started grabbing at the tree.


She still doesn't go out of her way to get to it. However, she does go out of her way to get to the Blu-ray player. Three times, twice just this week, she's pulled a movie out of the Blu-ray player. That's not counting all the times she's opened it and there wasn't a disc in there for her to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment