Look how cute you are! Love it! I wish we could have seen you at Thanksgiving! I heard you went to brave the Black Friday crowds!! Good for you! I slept knowing my kids don't care about anything specific right now, but one day I'll shop black friday too. I hope you are doing better with feeling sick...maybe you are. I am not so good at keeping in touch! Good luck getting through those classes you are taking! I love you guys!!
Thanks Alyssa! I've been feeling great the last couple of weeks. It's so different to actually feel well the majority of the time. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever feel well again!
We can't wait to see you in a few weeks! We're having Christmas with my family, but we will be there a couple days before and spend the night on the night before Christmas Eve.
Look how cute you are! Love it! I wish we could have seen you at Thanksgiving! I heard you went to brave the Black Friday crowds!! Good for you! I slept knowing my kids don't care about anything specific right now, but one day I'll shop black friday too. I hope you are doing better with feeling sick...maybe you are. I am not so good at keeping in touch! Good luck getting through those classes you are taking! I love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alyssa! I've been feeling great the last couple of weeks. It's so different to actually feel well the majority of the time. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever feel well again!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you in a few weeks! We're having Christmas with my family, but we will be there a couple days before and spend the night on the night before Christmas Eve.