Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snow is Falling All Around....

As I wrote in my last post, my cousin Nicole came over last weekend to watch Christmas movies. The night kept getting more and more festive, particularly once we broke out the scissors and paper to make snowflakes! It's pretty much one of my favorite things to do around Christmas. I must take this moment to thank my high school Cross Country coach and eleventh grade math teacher Mrs. Thompson for teaching me how to make such nifty snowflakes.










1 comment:

  1. I could sure use a little snow around these parts! I guess making snowflakes is a good way to help. I love that first pic of you two! Jon, what are you wearing on your head? a snowflake? Awesome flakes you guys! I wish I could come visit sometime! Lindsey, I hope you get feeling un sick soon! May time pass quickly during the "flu" days...Take care!

    ReplyDelete