Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hair

Netty has hair now! Who knew? She's almost 17 months, and she FINALLY has enough to see!

One day I was putting gel in my own hair when Netty came in and wanted some as well.

 Front view of the gel 'do. Please ignore the two-stained-T-shirt look.

Netty was helping me organize the cupboard in the bathroom when she found a baby clip. I don't now where it came from or why we have it, but I put it in Netty's hair, and it actually stayed!

Netty woke up with wild hair one morning, so I decided to do something about it....

...We went to Walmart and bought some little rubber bands for a ponytail!

We often still put "Karo syrup bows" on her head, though, because her hair is still so light and short. One day Netty took it off, and I said, "No, Netty, put your bow back on your head." So that obedient little child did exactly what she was told. She put it back on her head. Right on top of her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment