Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Going Private
I have been debating this issue for a while now. I don't want to be one of those over-protective parents who has their children in total lock-down. However, I also want my children to be safe. I also occasionally post some rather personal thoughts that I don't necessarily want to be seen by everyone in the world. So Jon and I have decided (or rather I decided and Jon said, "Yes, dear") to make our blog private. This will go into effect tomorrow.
All of our family and friends are still welcome to visit our blog. I get excited to know that people are reading our blog and that you take interest in our lives. So please continue to join us. Just send me an email at jonandlindseyphelps@gmail.com ,leave a message for me on Facebook, or send me a text, and I will happily authorize you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment