Netty had her nine-month check-up today. I can't believe we're at nine months all ready! That means technically our next baby could have been here any day now, and that's a thought that makes me shutter. I am VERY grateful that Netty, though still young, will at least be a little older when Baby 2 arrives.
Here's a few Netty Kay stats:
She is 17 lbs, 3 oz, which puts her in the 20th percentile for weight.
She is 28 1/2 inches, which puts her in the 80th percentile for height.
She sleeps through the night (mostly) for 11-12 hours and still takes two 2-hour naps
She is usually happy and loves spending time with Mom and Dad (sometimes too much time)
She has seven teeth, and chews everything in sight
Her favorite place to play is under my desk where there are cords and flashing lights and a nice trash can that usually has "goodies" in it.
Lately, one of her favorite toys is her purse from Grandma Phelps, which is also a wonderful teething device.
This is Netty's favorite position throughout the day. She is sitting on my foot. This way, as far as she's concerned I'm still holding her, but she can still reach her toys. Luckily she's not heavy enough yet to make my foot fall asleep.
Here's a close-up of her purse.
And a close-up of Netty.
This is the little face I look at all day.
This is her "Can-you-just-give-me-that-camera-please" Look.
Although still a little wobbly, she loves to stand.
Her favorite word
LOve it! Thanks for being so entertaining and for having one of the best looking little angels around! I also love the new pic of the 3 of you and the hearts. You are almost motivating me to update my old boring blog! I hope you are able to stay warm in TP. It was a challenge at times:) Just wondering do they still have those heater fan things in the bathroom? That always made me laugh...so ghetto and yet slightly warm:) Well the kids and dad are already back from checking the mail, gotta run!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! It'd be fun if we lived closer so we could play...lol. Man, Lucy was 17lbs at her 4 month appointment!
ReplyDelete