Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Week Thirty-Nine's Baby Bump
I know I don't look very happy in this picture, but I was trying. I've been so uncomfortable. But tomorrow that will come to an end. My doctor is inducing me first thing in the morning. Not a moment too soon, that's for sure. Emotions are high; I cried three times watching Dumbo the other night, and once again during a particular MASH episode involving the delivery of a baby.
My mom came into town today to help out for the first little bit. I'm so glad she will be here not only for Netty's birth, but to help me figure things out. While she made dinner I made a lemon cake, and then later tonight Mom made the frosting. Happy early birthday to Netty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm so excited for you two (three)! Good luck tomorrow! If you need anything, let us know!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, good luck, good luck!!! I'm so excited for you and your soon to be family of three! I'll be anxious to see a few pictures of your cute little girl. :)
ReplyDelete