Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Puddle Jumping

I grew up in Washington. Fear of the rain is not tolerated there. I think I've probably used an umbrella three times in my life (that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but hardly). And every time there is a great downpour (Utah has some pretty good ones from time to time), I can't help but run in it. Now Netty has suddenly discovered puddle jumping.

A couple of weeks ago we had one such downpour, and the gutter at the end of the driveway looked like a river. Netty couldn't wait to get out there in it. She was adamant that she didn't want to get her clothes wet, so we put her swim suit on, and of course her red boots. Anything that Netty does Atticus has to do also, and it wasn't long until we were all out there.












No comments:

Post a Comment