We turned her car seat to face forward. Now, I know this picture, with the straps all loose and her arm hanging out makes me look like a negligent parent, but in my defense, we put her in the car seat for the sole purpose of taking the picture, and I wasn't too concerned about her being secured in properly.
She's always liked strands of pearls from the time she was a tiny baby, but she finally discovered what they were for.
She started sitting long enough for me to do her hair without squirming too much--it actually takes longer than you'd think because of how many times I have to wrap the rubber band around her tiny bit of hair!
She thought she was big enough for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Nice try. Maybe in four more years.
Reading
"Thank You"
Doing Daddy's Word Search




No comments:
Post a Comment