Last Easter Jon and I had moved into the second most awful apartment in the world (little did we know that the very next place we would move to would be even worse), I was lonely, eight months pregnant, starting to get uncomfortable, and miserable. We made ham and potato salad, and the ham was burnt to a withered crisp. So this year, with everything about our lives a million times better we decided to do it up right. The Easter Bunny came bearing a few simple gifts for each of us, Netty had a new dress (thus the following photo shoot), and we finished the day with Church, a picnic in the park, and a fun movie with our friend Tyler. We made ham again (this time it came out just right), potato salad (Mama's recipe), Jell-O eggs, and deviled eggs, and Tyler made carrot salad and the most divine cheesecake/graham cracker/raspberry yumminess. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post, so enjoy the whole spread.
Love the picture of the three of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bunch of pics! You guys sure had a much better sounding Easter! I sure wish I was there especially to get some of Mama's potato salad which I was too lazy to make this yr! Netty looks so cute! I love her smiling and I was totally admiring the gorgeous gray color of egg you had there and asked how did they make gray? How funny that it's really purple:) we dyed eggs too and by the end of the night Kelsi had cracked 3 of them:) Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDelete