Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cousin Love

I love that my children have lots of opportunities to see some of their cousins. We see those who live in Washington at least once a months, if not more. I grew up near all of my cousins, and many of them were and still are some of my best friends. I wish we could live by all of our children's cousins, but I am grateful that at least we can live near some of them.

Shortly after Braylin (Sarah's son) was born, I came to Washington for a few months to nanny for Sarah. I felt as though Sophie and Braylin were practically my own children. Since we have moved back to the area, Braylin and Atticus have developed a special bond.

My aunt comes over from time to time. She has a daughter about a year older than Netty. At first, Netty had a hard time sharing her Minnie Mouse tea set, but now the two girls love playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment