Tuesday, May 22, 2012
How Time Does Fly...
Papa (my dad) was in town for the day for work, and he came to visit us. He was able to catch Netty on camera at her best. She just started smiling yesterday. Jon was lucky enough to receive her first smile. She didn't smile for me until today. At least I saw her smile before Papa did.
Friday will be Netty's one-month birthday. I just can't believe it. First, I can't believe that I have survived a month without a full night's sleep. Second, I can't believe I have been able to keep a wholly dependent person alive for a month. And third, I can't believe I haven't woken up from this dream. When I really think about it, I still expect to wake up and find myself living in La Jolla Apartments in Rexburg wondering--in the words of Rapunzel--"when will my life begin?"
Coincidentally, Netty's one-month birthday will also be one year since Jonathan proposed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Netty is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and Jon! Ahhhh I can't wait to meet her sometime. Thank you for posting these AWESOME blogs about your new bundle! She is so precious and your family is gorgeous! Congratulations again! Love ya!
ReplyDelete