Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week Thirty-Three's Baby Bump


Seven weeks left. It will be a whirlwind for Jonny and me, though. I have five days of teaching left, followed by two weeks of observations. Then, on the Monday after General Conference, Jon's dad is helping us move to St. Anthony. I am so grateful that we found this place; however, we will have to move twice. Our apartment is getting new carpet, which means that for the first two weeks of April we will be living in a one-bedroom apartment and then moving to the two-bedroom apartment. And then two weeks later, Netty should be arriving. I don't know how it will all work out, but it has to somehow.

Netty is an incredibly active little girl, which makes me happy. Sometimes I just want her to settle down, but I am grateful that she is healthy. My students have suddenly become interested in her, and at least one student each day will ask a question about her. Many of them have been oblivious to the fact that I am pregnant until very recently, but then, eighth graders are pretty self-absorbed anyway. Other people have started asking about my due date, etc., which makes me feel good that at least people aren't looking at me and saying, "Whoa, lose some weight!"

Things are falling into place for us. I can't wait to be past all of this school and moving. I want to be settled in my own home with my own baby. It just can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. Wanting to "be settled in you're own home with your own baby!"ah yes that is amazing. You are going to love it. I hear ya on that one. Student teaching is almost over! only 20 more days till my mom comes to help with the baby. I can't wait to have him. I've been having pretty crazy painful contractions already. Our computer has a virus so I wont be able to blog for a while more. Enjoy those 2 moves.it sounds like an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey! I'm from St. Anthony -- don't know if you knew that or not. You'll have to let me know which ward you're in and I can tell you about some super nice people that live there. I hope all goes well with your move and that you like your apartment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot that you lived there! My husband needs to finish school, but we needed a change from Rexburg.

    ReplyDelete