With so many free days, I have felt incredibly relaxed. It's been a nice change from the constant stress I was feeling before. We have had a slight change of plans in out moving arrangements. Our manager told us we could move in as early as March 31st, so with the help of Josh and Jeremy (Jon's brothers), we are moving to St. Anthony on Saturday instead of Monday. We have a lot of work to do before then, but I think it will be fine. I'm looking forward to getting there and having a little more space. However, I'm really looking forward to our final move a week or two later when I'll then be able to set up our home and get ready for Netty's arrival.
Yesterday Jon and I visited Andra, one of my former roommates and dear friends. She gave birth to a baby boy, Parker, about two weeks ago. He is such a little sweetheart. I was in heaven holding a new baby. It makes me all the more excited for Netty to come. I'm pretty sure Netty has developed her first crush. She starts jumping around every time I talk about him. When I held him, she kicked nonstop. I said, "Uh-oh, Daddy, we have a little flirt on our hands. You're going to have to keep an eye on her."
Last week, Jon's sister Alyssa gave birth to Bryce, her third child. I am so grateful that Netty has a cousin her age. She just needs a girl cousin closer to her age. Alyssa is the only sibling on Jon's side who can have children, so Jessica? Sarah? Any takers? ;)
Good luck with the move! Sounds like life is as exciting as ever.I'm excited for you to hold your new bundle of love! She'll be here before you know it.enjoy the last days.its rough, but you got it! You look so good too.I love your pic. So pretty! Take care and call anytime. Happy nesting!
ReplyDeleteLinds, that is such a good picture-you are absolutely glowing! Enjoy these few weeks and don't get stressed with the move! Let those strong Phelps boys handle it! tell Jon I say hi and appreciate his FB comments. Let us know when you are in Spanish Fork with Netty this summer and we'll come say hi with our little Henry Monster!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to pass on that offer, Lindsey. Our 10th anniversary is coming up next year and I want to enjoy a vacation with my hubby without being pregnant or lactating! ;oP
ReplyDeleteYou do look amazing in that picture! I'm so glad everything is falling into place and I hope the move goes smoothly.