And I am so happy to say that after seven years, I am finally going to graduate! Today's exit interview went very well, and I have officially been given a "pass" for my student teaching!
Yay for you! Congrats! You did better than I'm doing. At the rate I'm going I'm going to take longer than 7 years to finish school! Man, you are getting close to having that baby! A few more weeks! :)
Congrats Lindsey! You did so much while being pregnant! I'm amazed how you hung in there through all the hard sick days! You are such an example. Now time for a little nesting and walla h netty will be here in no time. Good luck with the move! love you guys! Ps.you are so cute pregnant
Yay for you! Congrats! You did better than I'm doing. At the rate I'm going I'm going to take longer than 7 years to finish school! Man, you are getting close to having that baby! A few more weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that it looks like I'm purposefully pushing my belly out. But nope, that's just how my back is when I'm standing. She's getting heavy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lindsey! You did so much while being pregnant! I'm amazed how you hung in there through all the hard sick days! You are such an example. Now time for a little nesting and walla h netty will be here in no time. Good luck with the move! love you guys! Ps.you are so cute pregnant
ReplyDelete