Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blessing Day

I know I'm late in getting these pictures up. Let's just say I've had a full plate and hadn't gotten around to it.

Atticus was blessed the Sunday before Labor Day, along with two other babies in our ward. We took plenty of pictures of the kids, though we didn't realize until after the fact that we didn't get any pictures of our family on that day. I'm a little sad about that. Here are some of the best pictures:

Atticus was a gem for the pictures in what we named his "Joseph Smith suit." He was much happier than Netty was for her blessing day photo shoot.

This was the first time Netty would really hold Atticus for any length of time. That picture of the two of them on the birth announcement.... Yeah, it was photoshopped.

Do they look like siblings or what?

After taking some pictures of the two kids, we took Netty down from the chair to get some individual shots of Atticus.

But Netty didn't like not being part of the camera hype, so she pushed her way back in for another photo-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment