Netty is finally becoming less of a picky eater, and I LOVE IT! There are still many things that she won't eat, but we are now getting to a point where she'll try something at least once before she decides she doesn't like it. And what's funny is that this girl loves the healthy stuff. When given a choice between white and wheat bread, Netty chooses 100% whole wheat every time. In fact, she'll try white bread and then turn her nose up at it. And tonight she ate three helpings of our corn-bean-carrot-pea combo. I don't get it, but I'm definitely not complaining!
Here's a little snippet of how tonight's dinner went down:
Just thought I should tell you I love looking at your blog! So fun to see you guys and see Netty! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is super cute! I wish we lived closer!
ReplyDelete