Friday, September 14, 2012

Everyday Netty

This is what happens when I forget to buckle her into her chair.

All smiles for the camera. She was wearing a shirt that Auntie Stephie bought her.

Not sure if this is what she REALLY thinks of Auntie Stephie....

Posing Pretty

"Simply Purrfect"--Another shirt from Auntie Stephie

While grabbing a bite to eat and McDonald's, Netty sat on my lap watching every bite I took. She finally couldn't stand it anymore and divebombed my drink. I couldn't get it out of her super-grippy fingers.

This was a realtively CLEAN dinner. Usually she's much messier.

Last Sunday I was looking for the bloomers for this dress. Meanwhile, Netty kept pulling it up. I would say "No, no, no!" and she'd giggle and flap her arms, bringing her dress up again. She thought it was great fun. 

Happy Girl--This is what her face looks like when she screams at a pitch no human should be able to reach, and she does it so effortlessly.

Pretty Flower

This is how she spends much of her day--playing on the floor with her toys.

"Cammo Jammies"--One night after putting her in her pajamas, I put her on the floor and realized that she blended right in with the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment