Just after Jon finished the spring semester we came to Utah. It's been about three weeks now, and we'll be going back to Idaho on Sunday. My sister Sarah has been here from Washington the last week.
Netty and Braylin - Braylin, 21 months, gets down in her face and talks to her in an even higher voice than usual. Whenever she cries he looks around saying, "Baby? Baby?", and then when he sees her, he rubs her head and kisses her. It's hard for me to believe that he was Netty's age when I was his nanny.
Netty and Sophie - Sophie, 4, talks to Netty all the time, and has asked me multiple times why Netty doesn't say real words. She sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her, and sometimes Netty sings along.
Netty LOVES HoneyGram and Papa's pool. We haven't been able to find her swimming suit the last couple of days, but it is adorable. I will post a picture of her in it when I find it.
I am so grateful that Netty is happy when she wakes up in the morning. This is her after her morning nap. She was on her tummy when I put her down, and this is how she woke up.

No comments:
Post a Comment