A few weeks ago on a beautiful Saturday, Jonathan spent the day working in Sister Engstrom's yard (for those who don't know, Sister Engstrom is the head of the Reading Center and the person who introduced us). So while he was doing that, Netty and I went to Idaho Falls to visit my friend Natalie Zohner. She took our engagement pictures, and I loved how they turned out, so I asked her to take some pictures of Netty as well. We don't have the cd of pictures yet (she's the mother of almost four), but these are the ones that she gave us via Facebook. Once we get the cd, I'll add more.
Netty's First Photo Shoot





She's so precious and cute! I love those pics even those adorable dainty little feet. Nice bow choice too! I sure wish I could hold that little dear! Having a niece is awesome
ReplyDelete